Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Web Designer & Content Mgt?
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $210,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for coding, innovative design, and layout of several web pages. Responsibilities include:
Building a website from concept to completion, and maintenance from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
Producing visualization of monthly metrics and support digital media marketing efforts.
Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layout/user interface by using standard technologies and practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling our site
Stay cognizant of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Cooperate with Project Managers and Content Managers to match visual design and messaging intent, themes etc. across multiple webpages
Join a small team of talented individuals in the customers Program Management Office (PMO) for a cloud computing services program. The right candidate will have a minimum of 11 years’ experience. Bachelor’s or Masters Degrees are preferred in one or more of the disciplines described below where specific skills may include the following
Advanced skills developing modern web applications inclusive of strong security awareness and development best practices
Working knowledge of modern coding practices including development methodologies, test driven development, continuous integration, and proper code documentation
Ability to participate in the full software development life cycle (SDLC) including gathering specs, analysis, design, development, quality assurance, and testing and debugging
Experience with deploying and maintaining a content management system with a focus on security compliance and user experience
Experience instrumenting web properties to track user behavior and usage metrics
Experience working with data visualization, Multimedia Content Development and development using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development in support of dynamic and secure webpages
Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks with minimal supervision and within the constraints of timelines and budgets
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-607