Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Responsible for maintaining the data storage system for all HPC, LINUX and Windows based hardware and software systems. Ensure all storage, backup, and restore operations must appropriately store information for later retrieval and keep such information properly stored to include cloud-based Disaster Recovery solutions. Update, enhance, and recommend replacement or storage system components as deemed appropriate in order to maintain storage network performance, reliability, and vendor support.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Storage engineering Install, Design, Configuration, Maintenance, and associated technologies (NAS, SAN, DFS, GPFS, NVMe, back-up and archive)
2. Perform tasks related to storage provisioning
3. Perform troubleshooting and implement solutions related to storage technical problems
4. Evaluate, maintain systems backup, and recovery functions
5. Propose efficient and resilient and reliable data replication to maintain continuity of
7. Monitor performance of storage area network and enhance as needed to maintain peak performance.
8. Provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure
9. Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends
10. Bachelors Degree in a technical field related to the position (Computer Science, Information/Systems Engineering, or other technical discipline) or 3 years specialized systems, infrastructure, or enterprise architecture equivalency.
11. Minimum eight (8) years systems engineering experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems, Networks and Networking protocols
12. Minimum two (2) years experience in cloud-based IT systems or hybrid cloud delivery models designing, developing in, or transitioning systems and processes to the cloud.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RKSL-05