Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Infrastructure Visualization Software Engineer turns large/disparate sets of data into actionable insights. They are the designer and implementer of key metrics and analytics for the infrastructure organization. The metrics will be used to understand and drive system situational awareness and operational efficiencies, customer success and standard methodologies. The visualization engineer demonstrates the ability to collaborate with partners, develop target metrics, design a data collection mechanism, and build compelling reports and dashboards. Data driven management decisions will be made from insights gained through the intelligent analysis of data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Develop a deep understanding of the complex mission environment and design innovative solutions that encompass multiple disciplines for customer requirements
Engage with the customer, program manager and technical team to understand key performance metrics and operations awareness shortcomings and devise short-term and long-term plans, and execute them in timely manner.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Bachelors Degree in a technical field related to the position (Computer Science, Information/Systems Engineering, or other technical discipline) or 3 years specialized systems, infrastructure, or enterprise architecture equivalency
3. Hands-on experience with building data visualizations
4. Expert-level capabilities with regular expression and statistical functions
5. Experience with creating Splunk knowledge objects (field extractions, macros, event types, etc.)
6. Strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
8. Experience with XML, CSS, SQL/SOQL and RegEx
1. Technical Team Leadership experience
2. 5+ years of experience in Splunk development (Create Dashboards, Visualizations, Statistical reports, scheduled searches, alerts and knowledge objects)
3. Expert level knowledge and understanding of Splunk “Search” language and building complex queries
4. Knowledge of applicable customer network security and technology policies and procedures
5. Experience designing and developing automation and orchestration services
6. Experience with various scripting languages
7. Demonstrated experience analyzing user needs and developing technical solutions
8. Minimum two (2) years development experience in cloud-based IT systems or hybrid cloud delivery models designing, developing in, or transitioning systems and processes to the cloud
9. Certifications in areas related to the position such as:
10. o Splunk certifications: Splunk Certified Developer, Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RKSL-04