Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a seasoned, well rounded, and personable Functional Lead. In this role, the candidate will collaborate with the Program Managers, and other strong leaders to drive the capture of business requirements, development, launch and post-launch activities. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected with the assistance of relevant team members. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with customers and leading a project team, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Able to provide input and out of the box ideas to customer and project team to facilitate innovation. Maturity, sound judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent and leadership are essential to success in this role.
Must have solid hands-on capabilities across a broad range of systems.
Demonstrated ability to serve as a subject matter expert for all the functional areas.
Broad system experience and understanding of supporting elements of functional areas
Evaluate environment and support creation of platform roadmap.
Analyze team performance and recommend corrective and preemptive actions.
Conceptualize, design, and implement solutions to problems reported or discovered.
Continuously improve the quality of service provided by all teams.
Deliver timely and high-quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
Initiate and participate in triage meetings to share knowledge with other team members and to efficiently resolve customer problems.
Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment.
Strong presentation skills.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RK522-01