Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst in support of a dynamic fast-paced Intelligence Community litigation office offering a flexible work schedule, in the Herndon, VA area. The position requires the individual to oversee the case management and treatment of documents related to litigation cases (i.e. civil or criminal cases). The successful applicant must be detail-oriented with the ability to thoroughly research the substance and overall context of relevant documents, and make the appropriate redactions based on the criteria of Executive Order (EO) 13526, the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the Privacy Act (PA).
The individual will provide the rationale for redactions using legally defined exemption codes; provide recommendations for release of the documents; and record decisions in the appropriate system. Research of previous release decisions is required to ensure accuracy and consistency in our recommendations. The candidate must be able to successfully apply critical-thinking skills when evaluating each case, and when utilizing the broad array of customer systems and tools in order to accurately inform the review and release process. All information must be handled with strict confidentiality.
The candidate must have good communication skills, both verbal and written. The position requires significant coordination with internal components as well as other government offices. The candidate will be expected to draft formal memos. This position requires the analyst to organize case documents for legal counsel’s review, provide counsel with an overview of the case, and answer any questions they may have.
Selection of Candidates is based on a best athlete approach. The PMO will review submissions based on best rate combined with qualifications against the posted requirements.
A bachelor degree and/or high school diploma and relevant years of experience specific to the skills listed
Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the customer.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $120,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Must have excellent customer service skills.
2. Strong analytical (reviewer), problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
3. Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
4. Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
5. Solid knowledge of the intelligence community with developed analytical skills background.
6. Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills.
7. Proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
8. Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
9. Knowledge of legal terminology – such as used in the role of paralegal, police enforcement, security or court systems
1. Knowledge of customer culture and procedures.
2. The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
3. It is desired that the individual possess a minimum of five (5) years of customer or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RK081-03