Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a highly motivated software engineer with Java experience to join a small team in a dynamic, mission focused environment to design, develop, test, and deploy unique applications and mobile software tools. In addition to developing unique solutions, you may support platform migrations, feature enhancements, and extending of applications to meet dynamic requirements or capability gaps. This position also provides opportunities to expand your skill set, to include: customizing the Android AOSP, porting existing customizations and applications to new Android platforms, developing knowledge in application construction and AOSP architecture to fulfill requirements through creative use of user interface elements, device sensors, data handling, and manipulation of published and unpublished operating system features.
Additionally, you will collaborate with team members to define requirements and rapidly prototype solutions. Initiative and problem solving skills will be essential in determining the best approach to solve ad-hoc or planned development goals, and you will work with other team members to track and integrate efforts towards common mission goals.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Required Skills:
2. Minimum 8 years professional experience with 4 years programming in Java
3. Willingness to learn and perform Android development
1. APK testing methods
2. Experience building Android APKs with Java
3. Experience with Android features, including inter-process communications, Services, Activities, Fragments, Intents, user interface layouts, and permission
4. Experience with ADB
5. Knowledgeable in Android Open Source Project (AOSP) architecture
6. Experience building platform images from the AOSP
7. C/C++ language experience
8. Building libraries (shared objects) and drivers
9. Experience with GIT version control
10. Linux shell scripting
11. Python programming experience
12. Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills; literate in desktop computing and application programs (Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes)
13. Existing TS/SCI security clearance with full polygraph
14. Required Education (including Major)
15. B.S./B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline or equivalent experience
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RKGFCH-067