Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking an experienced Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO). The ISSO will be responsible for providing guidance and oversight on the development of system security plans, concept of operations, risk assessments and mitigations, and compliancy requirements for system approval and/or accreditation. The ISSO will work directly with program personnel, end users, customers and customer security representatives to ensure each information system is compliant with company and customer regulations and policies. The ISSO will assist in the development of an information assurance program for multiple information systems and oversee related activities program wide. The ISSO will promptly respond to and address security incidents, perform incident investigations, document incident reports and brief security incidents to program management and applicable parties. Responsibilities will also include information security awareness, continuous monitoring, and periodic review of system audit logs.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Required Skills:
2. Overall Minimum of 8 years of related experience
3. Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with and/or supporting information systems of varying classification levels and complexity
4. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in information and network system security
5. Certification or working toward obtaining CompTIA Security+ and/or CISSP
6. Solid understanding of ICD 503
7. Excellent written and verbal communications, teamwork, and conflict resolution skills
8. Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
9. Required Education
10. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
1. Experience performing and assessing vulnerability and compliancy tests
2. Proficient with Certification and Accreditation (C&A) or Approval and Accreditation (A&A) documents and procedures
3. Experience performing audit reviews such as: network and application, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
4. Experience composing and presenting Information Assurance related briefings and training material
5. Committed to maintaining proficiency in evolving technologies and applications
6. Experience with applying NIST SP800-37 Risk Management Framework and NIST SP800-53 security controls
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RKGFCH-068