Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Be a part of a diverse, multi-discipline team that has high visibility and several avenues for continued career growth.
Seeking a motivated, mission-oriented Senior Incident Handler in supporting Cyber Security contract performs the following duties:
Performs actions in response to identified cyber intrusions
Determines appropriate course of action in response to identified cyber security attacks or anomalous network activity
Performs advanced analysis to include forensic seizures of hardware, malware triage and dynamic analysis, and determination of the scope of compromise during a cyber attack
* Communicates with stakeholders and leaders to ensure cyber incidents are managed appropriately
* Acts as incident command during small scale cyber-attacks and cyber response subject matter expert during large scale attacks
Recommend enterprise countermeasures based on threat trends
Prepares detailed recommendations for network defense improvements to close or mitigate cyber incidents
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Requires an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
Requires a BS (bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline) Or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree with minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Demonstrated experience in cyber incident response/detection or expert network engineering, system administration, or develops
Minimum of 6+ years of experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, Network Engineering with emphasis in cyber security issues and operations, computer incident response, systems architecture, data management.
Familiarity with the following classes of enterprise cyber defense technologies:
Network and Host malware detection and prevention
Network and Host forensic tools
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Network Detection and Response (NDR)
Sysmon, audit, Windows Security Event Log analysis
Web/Email gateway security technologies
* Experience with Splunk, Windows PowerShell, or similar technologies
* NetFlow and Full Packet Capture solutions
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
Network Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
Host Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
AWS, Azure, GCP incident response
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -IIG-12