Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Plan, design, develop, test and deploy IT solutions. Desktop, server and network HW/SW installations, maintenance and upgrades. Research and analyze vendor products (COTS, GOTS components) to determine feasibility of design or applications. Provide asset management regarding software licenses and hardware inventory. Skills: Microsoft Server 2012/2016, System Center 2012/2016, Windows 10, Domino 9, Cisco networking and encryption, network architecture, system design, Splunk, Nutanix hardware, HP server and workstation hardware, understanding of ICD 503 and 705.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $182,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Utilizing network analysis tools to identify and resolve performance problems in the network and perform routine server maintenance and upgrades.
Troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to optimal performance levels,
Design, build, and certify stand alone networks to include automation scripting in a Windows environment.
Review user requests for upgrades and additions to the network, and recap servers to newer models to include Domino.
Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum of 6 years related experience.
Technical Skills: Network engineering and design, including network and information security requirements, working knowledge of policies and procedures related to designing, upgrading, and maintaining enterprise networks. Microsoft Server 2012/2016, System Center 2012/2016, Windows 10, Domino 9, Cisco networking and encryption, network architecture, system design, Splunk, Nutanix hardware, HP server and workstation hardware, understanding of ICD 503 and 705.
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of theory and practice underlying satellite network operations
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -E920-118