Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
TOP PRIORITY POSITION
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $145,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Experience supporting existing business analytic technical systems as well as enrich current capabilities with the goal of developing a mature data analytics capability which will provide the customer with the ability to make informed strategic decisions without the need for creating endless data calls; indicate years of experience.
2. Experience creating & maintaining a dashboard(s) to display customer data under a consolidated view. The Contractor shall serve as a key developer on a development team that supports systems using Java and Tableau; indicate years of experience.
3. Experience supporting the development, enhancement, and operations and maintenance efforts. The team works in a collaborative environment utilizing Agile methodologies; indicate years of experience.
4. Ability to support existing customer applications: an enterprise data warehouse to feed our organization dashboards; indicate years of experience
5. Ability to design a robust, scalable architecture to meet Enterprise business and technical requirements (redesigning existing applications as needed to ensure Enterprise performance); indicate years of experience
6. Experience providing technical guidance and vision that will enable customer to dramatically increase data analytic capability; indicate years of experience
7. Experience in Security implementation within applications to align with customers compliance and data protection requirements; indicate years of experience
8. Experience in Application Development support for new development and enhancements to applications to include support for new features, improved performance & security and scalability; indicate years of experience
9. Experience with System Engineering and System Administration support for deploying applications to an AWS cloud environment; indicate years of experience
10. Experience supporting the life of the systems to include keeping systems patched and compliant per customer requirements; indicate years of experience
11. Experience in data analysis, dashboard visualization and report generation; indicate years of experience
1. Applying the systems concept, requirements, design development, implementation, and/or integration, from end-to-end, of system or system component as required; indicate years of experience
2. Recommending security architecture, when required, that promotes cost-effect and efficient systems solutions consistent with program objectives and measures of performance; indicate years of experience
3. Analyzing the Information Systems environment and provide technical evaluations in identifying IA-related vulnerabilities, threats, and risks; indicate years of experience
4. Recommending reciprocity risk management principles that standardize security assessments where possible; indicate years of experience
5. Identifying and applying the appropriate level of recommended remediation to security anomalies or integrity loopholes such as system weakness or vulnerabilities; indicate years of experience
6. Coordinating program remediation plans for addressing vulnerability findings; indicate years of experience
7. Evaluating engineering change request proposals that require additional system requirements and/or possible change to system architecture and provide updated security impacts that affect the system; indicate years of experience
8. Collaborating and working with other Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on developing authorization packages in support of achieving Authority to Operate (ATO) within required timelines; indicate years of experience
9. Experience providing metrics across the customer organization on system security; indicate years of experience
10. Experience participating at the Information Program Council (IPC) and other meetings is desirable; indicate years of experience
11. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); indicate years of experience
12. One additional desired skill; contact the on site PMO for information.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -JP486-567