Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Cyber pentesting or network security background ideal
Required skills and demonstrated experience
The candidate shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience using Splunk to ingest and analyze network data.
Demonstrated experience in network vulnerability analysis and penetration testing with both open-source and commercial tools, such as Cobalt Strike, Nmap, Wireshark, Metasploit, Canvas, Kismet, BackTrack.
Demonstrated experience providing in-depth holistic analysis of a technical threat to critical infrastructure by leveraging various data sources.
Demonstrated experience with the current infrastructure, business processes, policy, and adversary capabilities is key to producing accurate risk assessments.
Demonstrated experience working complex data analysis, experience with analytical assessments of operational and technical data.
Demonstrated experience with multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OSX.
Demonstrated experience with programming skills with scripting languages such as Perl, PowerShell, Python, and Bash.
Demonstrated experience with system kernel level processing to detect and report on significant kernel events such as root kits, hooked functions, call tables, and data structures.
Demonstrated experience performing documented user requirements and directing or assisting in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for software or IT systems.
Demonstrated experience with analytics, writing, and briefing skills.
Demonstrated experience distilling information into documented and sourced products.
Demonstrated experience in analysis, targeting, or investigations.
Demonstrated experience with data identification, reduction, and analysis to detect suspicious data types, modified software and/or other malicious content.
Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams to accomplish objectives.
Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
One or more of the following certifications:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Splunk Certification or Training
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Highly Desired skills and demonstrated experience
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory to perform the work, include:
Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collaboration and outreach across multiple customer environments such as IT, Cyber, Security, and Operational.
Demonstrated experience working with virtualization software and virtualized environments such as ESXi, VMWare, VirtualBox, and Hyper-V.
Demonstrated experience with both static and dynamic malware analysis and the ability to conduct analysis of identified malicious software and code.
Demonstrated experience working with debuggers and disassemblers such as OllyDbg, WinDbg, IDA Pro, and Binary Ninja.
Demonstrated experience working closely and collegiately with customer mission partners.
Demonstrated experience with fostering and facilitating strategic partnerships across organizational boundaries to positively impact delivery.
Demonstrated experience communicating complex technical topics to a non-technical audience.
Demonstrated experience distilling complex issues into succinct problems, to recommend and impact solutions.
Bachelors Degree in technology, engineering, business, or a related technical discipline.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V2022-36532