Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required skills and demonstrated experience
The candidate shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience performing hands-on forensic review of devices to include laptops and mobile devices, using open source or commercial forensic tools, such as EnCase, FTK, X-Ways, Magnet IEF, or BlackLight.
Demonstrated experience handling and imaging various types of evidence from Solid State Drives (SSD), Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Thumb Drives, Volatile Memory, or Compact Disks.
Demonstrated experience with data extraction and analysis from various data sources including files, logs, directories, unallocated space, raw images, and custom databases.
Demonstrated experience parsing data types necessary to extract metadata and content of forensic value from various data sources.
Demonstrated experience and in depth understanding of multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Demonstrated experience performing hands-on forensic review or reverse engineering of modern mobile devices such as Google Android or Apple iOS.
Demonstrated experience working with virtualization software and virtualized environments to include ESXi, VMWare, or VirtualBox.
Demonstrated experience conducting analysis of identified malicious software or code using both static and dynamic malware analysis.
Demonstrated experience using debuggers and disassemblers such as OllyDbg, WinDbg, IDA Pro, or Binary Ninja.
Demonstrated experience understanding system kernel level processing to detect and report on significant kernel events such as root kits, hooked functions, call tables, and data structures.
Highly Desired skills and demonstrated experience
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory to perform the work, include:
Demonstrated experience using programming skills using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Bash.
Demonstrated experience with customers enterprise and operational activities, capabilities, technical development programs.
Demonstrated experience with customers information cyber security policies and regulations.
Demonstrated experience with risk management standards, Committee on National Security Systems Publication (CNSSP) 1253, Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 140-2, 199, 200, and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-37, 800-39, 800-53.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V2022-36545