Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer is revolutionizing analysis by delivering innovative tools that enable users to better find relevant information, identify connections in the data, and collaborate with the Customer and Customers partners counterparts. One of the Customers goals is to make analysts more effective at their jobs. The Customer seeks multifaceted knowledge of requirements gathering, validation, and tracking to join its existing group of Subject Matter Experts, Requirements Specialist, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, PMs, Trainers and Mission Partners. This is a fast-paced mission-supporting, analytical environment, which manages mission requirements and introduces cutting-edge technologies.
The Contractor shall apply Agile methodologies related to the Customers analytic production application.
The Contractor shall attend regular team meetings to discuss ongoing application updates and improvements.
The Contractor shall make recommendations about test and evaluation strategies for major systems installations.
The Contractor shall develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, and usability.
The Contractor shall monitor progress and performance and assist teams to make improvements.
The Contractor shall help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
The Contractor shall coordinate with the development team and testers to ensure successful approval of the application.
The Contractor shall develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures for testing Customer applications.
The Contractor shall collect, track, and monitor testing data, as appropriate.
The Contractor shall prepare and disseminate testing reports and associated documentation.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
o Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) v2 or higher
Demonstrated experience applying Agile software development methodologies.
Demonstrated experience testing end-to-end requirements in applications for operational deployment.
Demonstrated experience conducting software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
Demonstrated experience coordinating analyses of test results.
Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining databases of known test defects.
Demonstrated experience designing and developing automated testing tools.
Demonstrated experience designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
Demonstrated experience developing and specifying standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness.
Demonstrated experience documenting test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
Demonstrated experience investigating customer problems.
Demonstrated experience monitoring bug resolution efforts and tracking successes.
Demonstrated experience performing analyses of documented user requirements and directing or assisting in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for software or IT systems.
Demonstrated experience creating and maintaining close working relationships with product owners, other team members, and other stakeholders such as product end users.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience with the Customers finished intelligence production applications and analytic workflow processes.
Demonstrated experience with UI/UX development and web development, to include 509 compliance standards.
Demonstrated experience conducting application adoption activities with the Customer and its partners.
Demonstrated experience reading XML, HTML, JSON and Java script.
Demonstrated experience using JIRA and Confluence software.
Demonstrated experience with coordination and collaboration skills with an ability to work successfully across organizational boundaries.
Demonstrated experience conducting user testing directly with customers and providing demonstrations to customers in various settings.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1519-01