Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking for a solid Mid to Senior level Network Engineer to assist Lead Network Engineer and Network Technician with daily activities in a fast paced, sometimes chaotic Data Center environment. Must have hands on network engineering experience, be the proverbial “team player”, and be ready to work every day.
– 5 – 7 years of HANDS-ON network ENGINEERING experience in a CIA environment, to include:
o Hands on Cisco firewall experience (ASA 5510, 5515X, FPR-4100, etc … )
o Hands on Cisco switch experience (Nexus switch experience would be a huge plus)
– Project management experience (i.e., being able to take customer, or lead network engineer requirements and turn them into a solution, and then implement that solution)
– Able to use MS Visio to produce network diagrams
– Willingness to perform Layer 1 tasks as needed (pulling cable, racking/stacking, etc … )
– Must be able to survive and thrive in a non-enterprise, fast paced, chaotic at times environment
– Familiarity with cabling types/standards (I.e., Single Mode vs. Multi Mode, LC connector vs. SC Connector, Cat5/6/7, etc … )
– CCNP-Ievel knowledge of Cisco networking (no requirement for certification, but understanding at this level is required)
– Good understanding of network link virtualization technologies (I.e., Etherchannel, virtual port-channels (vPC’s), etc … )
– Able to create and present presentations for Engineering Review Boards and other adhoc technical briefing as necessary
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Bachelors degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics or four (4) years equivalent experience as network engineer or network technician.
2. Six (6) years experience with Cisco Catalyst switches and other Cisco network hardware.
3. Seven (7) years intelligence community experience as a network engineer or network administrator.
1. Experience with Cisco Nexus Ethernet switching platforms (Nexus 5500, 5600, 7700, and 9500)
2. Experience with Cisco MDS Fibre Channel switching platforms (MDS 9000)
3. Familiarity with Storage Area Networking (SAN) and Fibre Channel
4. Familiarity with Linux operating system
5. Experience working in a “mission-like” environment (outside of Enterprise comms)
6. Experience with JIRA
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RKLOND_016