Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking to fill a Case Manager position located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast-paced business office.. Communication and the ability to work across organizations with other components is critical in reducing the meeting deadlines and clarifying action items. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a combination of Technician, Case Management, and ad hoc tasks; applying critical thinking skills to a high volume of reviews varying in complexity; and recommending process improvements to meet customers needs and mission requirements.
Review any history summary of time and work with the customer, including resumes, official biographies, and curriculum vitae for public distribution.
Reviews requires effort to coordinate and collaborate with other intelligence community.
Perform case management.
Review documents to identify and redact information that is sensitive.
Review employment histories and coordinate reviews with specific representatives.
Make decisions regarding acceptable alternative language to ensure that the documents are declassified properly.
Build rapport and communicate with the requesters to meet reasonable deadlines, and provide quality and accurate responses.
Provide support for ad hoc requirements, when needed.
Adaptable and flexible to a changing environment.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $120,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
2. Proficiency in computer utilization.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members and customers.
4. Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through, and attention to detail.
5. Excellent research, critical thinking and communications skills.
6. Ability to exercise sound judgment in an environment that focuses on detail and high productivity, with quality being paramount.
7. Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
1. Previous experience working with the customer.
2. Prior experience working in a production oriented environment.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT273-01