Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $210,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
We are looking for experienced Software Developers to join our technology-based program supporting a key Government customer. A Bachelors or Masters degrees are preferred with a minimum of eleven (11) years relevant experience with the following skillsets:
Must be able to write, debug, maintain, and test software within a DevOps environment.
Should have development experience with modern programming languages such as: Ruby on Rails, Java, and Python.
Should be able to work in AWS/Axure cloud environments.
Experience scripting and automating workloads within continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments.
Experience analyzing, designing, and developing test driven solutions
Ability to design and develop solutions using network device and configuration data
Agile Methodology and Continuous Improvement mindset
GitHub experience and other source control systems
Strict adherence to security standards and organizational requirements
Willingness to mentor and train other engineers as well as seek to continually improve processes
Hands-on experience working within AWS/ Azure/ cloud environments
Hands-on experience developing with Python
Hands-on experience developing with Java
Hands-on experience developing with Ruby on Rails
Hands-on experience developing with Ansible
Hands-on experience developing with Cisco NSO
Strong DevOps focus and experience building an deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
Experience with with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc
Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-066