Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
We are actively seeking a Network Architect with a minimum of 11 years’ experience. Bachelor’s or Masters Degree are preferred in one or more of the disciplines described below where specific skills may include the following
Establishing overall strategic network standards and priorities.
Providing technical guidance and direction for TCP/IP transport network design and engineering, network routing protocols, advanced virtual networking technologies.
Analyzing the optimization of network system performance.
Overseeing the strategic interface of network systems configuration.
Assessing network engineering technologies, computing systems hardware and software protocols.
Providing high-level technical advice and guidance to managers and technical resources on network technologies to meet current and future organizational needs.
Identifying INFOSEC and COMSEC security requirements for the network.
Cisco IOS, including switching, routing, segment routing and other technologies
Radio Frequency (RF) and spectrum engineering
Optical networking technology and engineering
Satellite communications engineering
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Experience with a variety of network technologies and solution architectures
Broad understanding of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the networking field.
Knowledge of state-of-the-art systems engineering principles and network design concepts
In depth working knowledge of MPLS, TCP/IP, VPN, and IP telephony
Full working knowledge of the OSI model, routing protocols and their application to router configurations
Experience in multi-vendor network security environment
Experience with routing design, techniques, and protocols such as BGP
In-depth understanding of peering, QoS and traffic engineering
Cloud experience (AWS (VPC, transit gateway, private link, ELB, etc), Azure (connectivity services Vnet, virtual WAN, VPN gateway, application protection, application delivery and network monitoring, etc), etc.)
Security best practices for firewalls and perimeter security measures including VPN technologies
Continuous integration, test automation and / or SecDevOps on iterative development projects
Agile Development methodologies
Cisco Certifications: CCNA or CCNP?
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -CPOS-191