Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Designs, develops, and maintains web content and services using Ruby, Java, Python, MySQL, RDS, ServiceNow, Restful web services
Catalog, manage and protect application data using enterprise services.
Use existing enterprise services rather than building single-purpose solutions
Fully describe and document mission solution architecture and interfaces
Ensure each new application or system enhancement meets agreed upon performance SLAs for system up-time, concurrent users, and system recovery.
Implement changes to current applications and data pipelines based on Customer requirements.
Provide applications development and programming support to develop software to implement system-level requirements.
Implement changes to the current applications based on changing partner requirements, legislation, and policy.
Maintain current system software, including functionality testing for existing applications.
Develop applications and modifications to existing Customer applications in compliance with the architectural and Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) processes.
Document software and application architectures.
Document software code.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $145,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required skills and demonstrated experience
The candidate shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience using JIRA and Confluence
Demonstrated experience using Spring, Hibernate, and JSF frameworks
Demonstrated experience with AJAX and Java EL for web applications and application data logic
Demonstrated experience with Apache TomCat as a web server for JAVA implementations
Demonstrated experience with web technologies, including CSS and HTML
Demonstrated experience with Frontend design: Bootstrap and VanillaJS
Demonstrated experience using ElasticSearch search/analytics engine
Demonstrated experience using MySQL relational database management systems
Demonstrated experience with version control software, Git/GitHub
Demonstrated experience using MongoDB database environment
Demonstrated experience with scripting languages including Python and Perl
Demonstrated experience with Agile development.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V2022-36567 (09-06)