Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Help promote state-of-the-art IT solutions, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and share lessons learned. Focus on enabling container deployments and implementation of serverless architectures within AWS. Additionally, we need our DevOps Software Engineer to be versatile and be enthusiastic to take on new problems. We believe that in addition to hiring great talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $145,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Mandatory Qualifications:
2. Object Oriented Programming experience
3. Experience with AWS (e.g., CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, and ElasticSearch)
4. Experience with relational databases (e.g., RDS, Oracle, Postgres)
5. Experience in continuous integration technology (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible)
6. Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex – Bash scripting)
7. BS/BA in Computer Science OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with application platforms such as Spring Boot or Angular
Experience with log analytics tools such as Splunk or ElasticSearch
Experience working with containers using Docker
Experience with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and Mesos
Experience in communicating with users, technical teams, and senior management
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Comfortable managing competing priorities and are able to bring order to ambiguous scenarios
Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex – GitHub/GitLab)
Experience in an Agile environment (JIRA, Confluence)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT423-01