Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall provide architecture and security engineering for a continuous design and Agile development process.
The Contractor shall deliver, integrate, operate, document, and troubleshoot functionality for customers CIO enterprise services.
The Contractor shall engage with customer components and their respective offices for purposes of synchronizing Cybersecurity enhancement and Technology Roadmap efforts.
The Contractor shall facilitate and lead technical teams.
The Contractor shall create or draft policies to protect Hybrid Cloud or Hybrid Cloud Cross Domain environments.
The Contractor shall advise, and execute Hybrid Cloud prototypes to transform customer legacy IT solutions to modern IT technology platforms while ensuring to meet established information security policies.
The Contractor shall leverage commercially available DevOps tools (e.g. JIRA, Github, Confluence) working within an Agile IT engineering team environment.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience documenting designs.
· Demonstrated experience handling engineering trade-offs and decisions.
· Demonstrated experience with facilitating and leading technical teams through significant system upgrades.
· Demonstrated experience tracking and presenting progress reports.
· Demonstrated experience with increasing scope and responsibilities for the protection of multi-platform engineering solutions supporting a diverse IT enterprise and mission environments.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience as a Security IT Architect or similar.
· Demonstrated experience consulting to a Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, or Senior Level Manager.
· Demonstrated experience creating or drafting policies to protect Hybrid Cloud or Hybrid Cloud Cross Domain environments.
· Demonstrated experience architecting security solutions with multi-faceted security requirements dependent on cross-organizational or cross-community security accreditation reciprocity.
· Demonstrated experience supporting the transformation of legacy IT environments to secure Hybrid Cloud-based solutions.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience working on teams that have delivered Azure-hosted cloud environments.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience advising, consulting, or executing Hybrid Cloud prototypes to transform legacy IT solutions to modern IT technology platforms.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience with commercial cloud providers’ environments such as AWS, Google or Azure.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience working within an Agile IT engineering team leveraging commercially available DevOps tools such as JIRA, Github, or Confluence.
· Demonstrated hands-on engineering experience deploying software or applications across multi-domain environments for geographically dispersed teams.
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Information System Security Engineer Professional (ISSEP)
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
· Engineering Degree with a Major in Information Security or industry-accepted equivalent hands-on applied security engineering experience
· Demonstrated hands-on knowledge and experience using Cloud Native Security Tools
· Demonstrated experience contributing to the drafting of multi-domain security policies or regulations.
· Demonstrated experience drafting policies to protect individual company proprietary data or solutions.
· Demonstrated experience supporting the development of Hybrid Cloud solutions to support remote work and asynchronous/synchronous collaboration in the customers work environment.
· Demonstrated experience advising, consulting or executing strategic or tactical security engineering solutions built for a large community consumption via standard data formats leveraging an industry standard API and or GUI.
· Demonstrated experience facilitating cross-organizational system design requirements.
· Demonstrated experience translating technical requirements into community-level proposed draft policy solutions.
· Demonstrated experience working with or for Silicon Valley-type (aggressive time to market) teams focused on lean agile practices producing interactive software or application delivered solutions.
· Demonstrated experience working on diverse engineering teams building automated tools for information security systems engineers or managers.
· Demonstrated experience supporting a company’s senior executive(s) in high tempo environments.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1614