Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall build, maintain, and document systems related to databases, AWS resources, and associated web applications in accordance with customer requirements.
The Contractor shall analyze and define local and enterprise information system requirements.
The Contractor shall assess and improve existing applications.
The Contractor shall integrate existing software into customer networks.
The Contractor shall perform system and application design.
The Contractor shall develop capability prototypes.
The Contractor shall develop and implement operational informational systems.
The Contractor shall test, debug, track, and resolve programming issues.
The Contractor shall draft technical program documentation, such as end-user operational instructions, training guidelines, system, and application configuration information.
The Contractor shall assess and validate database and application requirements across customer teams.
The Contractor shall work towards requirements to add new features, optimize, scale, or improve stability and performance of databases, AWS resources, and associated web applications.
The Contractor shall provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support and documentation for associated databases and web applications.
The Contractor shall perform auditing and compliance tasks for associated databases and web applications.
The Contractor shall manage and track requirements as directed by the customer.
The Contractor shall participate in technical exchange meetings and design reviews.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience with the Linux operating system, to include updating, configuring, and troubleshooting using SSH, RDP, and WinSCP.
· Demonstrated experience with AWSs suite of services including VPC, IAM, Load Balancers, S3, EC2, and CloudWatch.
· Demonstrated experience with Node.js.
· Demonstrated experience with JSON and MongoDB.
· Demonstrated experience with Express or similar.
· Demonstrated experience with Angular, REACT, or Vue.js.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience with Auditing, Accreditation, and Compliance.
· Demonstrated experience implementing MongoDB Data Lake in AWS.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1609-2