Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall provide development, operations and maintenance (O&M), license management, and end user support for Tableau products and services on the customers core enterprise networks and a handful of mission partner networks to include, but not limited to, Tableau Server, Creator, Explorer, Viewer, Prep-Conductor, e-Learning, data add-ons, and connector libraries.
· The Contractor shall administer, operate, and maintain a cloud based infrastructure to support the hosting of Tableau products and services on up to 4 customer enterprise networks.
· The Contractor shall use AWS Managed Services such as Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) Key Management Services (KMS), or similar cloud services and related tools.
· The Contractor shall administer, operate, and maintain up to 30 Tableau servers in support of Tableau instances on up to 4 of the customers enterprise networks.
· The Contractor shall provide customer mission partners technical guidance for the standup of Tableau instances on mission partner networks.
· The Contractor shall provide a license management process to manage, track, and assign Tableau licenses and services deployed on customer enterprise and mission networks.
· The Contractor shall conduct cost recovery for Tableau licenses, and other Commercial off the shelf (COTS) and Government off the shelf (GOTS) products and services as appropriate.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with partners to obtain license requirements, funding information, and user metrics as part of the cost recovery process.
· The Contractor shall provide end user support for troubleshooting, usability questions, site creation, license management and distribution of Tableau products and services
· The Contractor shall provide Tableau training support and consultations to customer mission partners on product overviews, capability demonstrations, overviews, how-tos, and best practices for Tableau dashboard creation and maintenance.
· The Contractor shall operate, and maintain program websites and wikis that contain documentation on supported capabilities, program processes, and how-tos.
· The Contractor shall leverage, and integrate customer enterprise access control and data securing capabilities and standards with the Tableau platform to ensure proper data protections for workbooks and dashboards.
· The Contractor shall design, develop, deploy, and maintain a DevOps pipeline to support automation, and rapid deployment up of new hosting environments, capabilities, and features.
· The Contractor shall design, develop, deploy, and maintain scripts for data sync functions, access controls, monitoring and audit functions to assist with capability administration activities.
· The Contractor shall develop and maintain system and capability documentation, security plans, and operating procedures for the enterprise capabilities it operates and maintains.
· The Contractor shall generate and document capability and system requirements.
· The Contractor shall provide status updates to the customer and partners on requirement completion and system status on a monthly basis, or as required.
· The Contractor shall work with the customer and Tableau Corporate to generate and refine new requirements for development and inclusion into the Tableau commercial software package.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with the customer and Tableau Corporate to obtain the latest Tableau software versions to support two version release per Calendar Year on customer systems.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with the customer and Tableau Corporate to obtain software patches to mitigate vulnerabilities or functionality deficiencies as identified by customer security or end users.
· The Contractor shall provide software files to, and coordinate with the customers enterprise deployment team on Tableau software package requirements and compilation prior to deployment.
· The Contractor shall test software packages compiled by the enterprise deployment team to verify functionality and package readiness prior to deployment.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with the enterprise deployment team on scope and schedule of deployment for Tableau software upgrades and patches, and availability in Software Center.
· The Contractor shall operate and maintain a dashboard and system for obtaining and reporting metrics on system status, tool use, cost recovery, system and license assignment.
· The Contractor shall develop and deploy an automated, self service capability for partners to obtain usage and viewing metrics pertaining to their license pool, sites, and projects.
· The Contractor shall identify key interdependencies, roadblocks, issues, and risks, and develop, and implement plans to proactively address issues in a timely manner.
· The Contractor shall make recommendations on system architecture and capability inclusion,
· The Contractor shall evaluate existing customer visualization systems and capabilities, and inherit the development and O&M responsibilities for those systems as directed by the customer.
· The Contractor shall utilize commercial and customer best practices and processes for software development, deployment, and documentation.
· The Contractor shall comply with the customers Assessments and Authorization (A&A) process.
· The Contractor shall address A&A auditing and technical documentation requirements.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience with Tableau Desktop, Server, Prep/Conductor, data connectors, and other Tableau add-ons.
· Demonstrated experience with standup, operation, and maintenance of enterprise capabilities and infrastructure.
· Demonstrated experience with PowerShell.
· Demonstrated experience with Windows Server administration.
· Demonstrated experience with AWS, Azure, and similar cloud platforms.
· Demonstrated experience with cloud based managed services such as Simple Workflow (SWF), Data Pipeline, Relational Database (RDS), CloudWatch, Cloudbreak, EC2, EBS, S3, KMS.
· Demonstrated experience with requesting application and server certifications and updating AMIs.
· Demonstrated experience with DevOps principles, pipeline development, deployment, maintenance, and process automation.
· Demonstrated experience with enabling Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
· Demonstrated experience with automating server standups and builds.
· Demonstrated experience with requirements management.
· Demonstrated experience using Jira, Confluence, Github, and Jenkins.
· Demonstrated experience providing end user support for GOTS and COTS software products.
· Demonstrated experience configuring systems and service for access control.
· Demonstrated experience configuring systems and services to utilize Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
· Demonstrated experience using NoSQL, SQL, Excel, CSV, Spark, JIRA, and ServiceNow Databases.
· Demonstrated experience with full software development lifecycle
· Demonstrated experience with full lifecycle product management.
· Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies and working in an agile environment
· Demonstrated experience with the customers A&A process and composing required documentation
· Demonstrated experience providing product demonstrations and training sessions
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience with Linux CentOS.
· Demonstrated experience with Linux server administration.
· Demonstrated experience with database administration.
· Demonstrated experience with Tableau data connectors and workbooks, and dashboard creation and management.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1611-6