Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor Team shall provide support for training courses at customers facility, which do not follow official Office of Personnel Management guidance for weather or other closures or delays. Extended work weeks (EWW) for the Contractors may be required. GTM should be notified of any EWW in advance.
· The Contractor Team shall provide end-to-end administration and management for customers proprietary systems workflow in support of training.
· The Contractor Team shall provide end-to-end administration and management for customers internet, intranet and standalone systems.
· The Contractor Team shall provide administration and setup of mobile handsets and portable media.
· The Contractor Team shall recommend process improvement to automate or streamline workflows.
· The Contractor Team shall create and produce training documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as required.
· The Contractor Team shall assist in management and distribution of customers mission essential products and other items in support of training.
· The Contractor Team shall provide timely Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support to customers baseline systems to increase performance and reliability.
· The Contractor Team shall provide customer service support to student and staff trouble calls in a timely manner.
· The Contractor Team shall consult with customers curriculum and training department to stay abreast of changes and implement requirements.
· The Contractor Team shall serve as backup for transferring of data for timely delivery of information.
· The Contractor Team shall provide ad-hoc support to enhance training objectives.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience in system administration of managing client and server applications for 75+ user customer base.
· Demonstrated experience in centralized management and deployment of applications and servers in virtualized and traditional environment.
· Demonstrated experience in administrating and managing Microsoft Windows.
· Demonstrated experience in Windows Active Directory Account Access Management and Group Policy.
· Demonstrated experience in Enterprise service delivery and IT ticketing systems.
· Demonstrated experience in remote troubleshooting, diagnostics and performing system backups.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education or technical experience.
· Demonstrated experience with customer service skills.
· Demonstrated experience with organizational, reporting, and communication skills.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1599-1