Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor shall perform moderately complex network designs using existing technology with limited guidance.
· The Contractor shall plan network configurations for integration into the network, using knowledge of the performance characteristics of the systems being added to the network and the specifications for network interfaces to insure effective integration and optimal network performance.
· The Contractor shall prepare technical proposals for presentation to the engineering review boards to add new technologies to the network and for upgrading existing technologies.
· The Contractor shall perform moderately complex Operations and Maintenance (O&M) activities with limited guidance.
· The Contractor shall utilize network analysis tools to identify performance problems in the network.
· The Contractor shall diagnose network issues.
· The Contractor shall follow troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to optimal performance levels.
· The Contractor shall assist senior technical staff in preparing troubleshooting procedures for restoring the network to optimal performance levels.
· The Contractor shall repair network issues as needed.
· The Contractor shall perform routine to moderately complex network upgrades with limited guidance.
· The Contractor shall review user requests for upgrades or additions to the network to assess impact on network performance.
· The Contractor shall provide advice and guidance on the most practical technical approach to meeting user requirements.
· The Contractor shall plan upgrades to existing network configurations, using knowledge of the performance characteristics of the systems being upgraded and the specifications for network interfaces to insure effective integration and optimal network performance.
· The Contractor shall deploy and maintain network systems.
· The Contractor shall perform network engineering on specific internal customer organization systems.
· The Contractor shall maintain up to date network topology drawings.
· The Contractor shall support network life cycle stages such as design, configure, test, deploy, and maintain.
· The Contractor shall provide on-call support for off-duty hours and weekends on a rotational basis.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
REQUIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience working with TCP IP protocol suite, IP subnets and masking, and routing protocols.
· Demonstrated experience working in Local Area Network (LAN) environments.
· Demonstrated proficiency working in Wide Area Network (TRANSPORT) environments.
· Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and troubleshooting Routing and Switching systems on Cisco and Juniper.
· Demonstrated experience with Routing Protocols to include OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
· Demonstrated experience with Gateway Redundancy Protocols to include Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP).
· Demonstrated experience implementing L2 and L3 VPN across an MPLS network.
· Demonstrated experience with network security such as firewalls and Access Control Lists (ACL).
· Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visio for network topology creation and modification.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS AND DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
o Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
o Active Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or Juniper Network Certified Expert (JCNE)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1585-1