Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Required skills and demonstrated experience
The candidate shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience architecting, analyzing, modeling, and orchestrating performance management initiatives.
Demonstrated experience with defining and locating performance and process improvement opportunities.
Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing IT Balanced Scorecard concepts for large organizations.
Demonstrated experience with tools not limited to Tableau and JIRA.
Demonstrated experience in development and implementation, identifying improvement opportunities on IT metrics development.
Demonstrated experience with Tableau Desktop and server.
Demonstrated experience translating technical information into clear and concise documents for technical and non-technical personnel presentations.
Demonstrated experience with structured query language (SQL).
Demonstrated experience with ITSM, ITIL, and Six Sigma.
Demonstrated experience with relational database principles.
Demonstrated experience in creating and managing P6 Project Schedules.
Demonstrated experience with Oracle Primavera suite including OPPM, P6, and Progress Reporter.
Demonstrated experience in producing ad hoc reports on Project activity and Project Schedules.
Demonstrated experience with data visualization design such as dashboards, charts, and graphs.
Demonstrated experience with industry standard key performance indicators such as First Contact Resolution (FCR), Mean Time to Resolution (MTTR), and All Source Analysis (ASA).
Demonstrated experience with specific charts associated with Six Sigma (control charts, upper and lower process limits), IT Service Management, and ITIL.
Highly Desired skills and demonstrated experience
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience in Agile and Scrum.
Demonstrated experience in supporting senior leadership in high tempo environment.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical area
Certifications: Tableau Certified Professional, Tableau Developer, ITIL Certification
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V2022-36766 (1484-02)