Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor Team shall possess and provide the following required skills and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience working in an Agile software development environment
Demonstrated experience as a systems administrator for Linux and Windows servers and routinely updating to standard images.
Demonstrated experience developing from a virtual desktop.
Demonstrated experience configuring software for automated deployments in a cloud environment(s).
Demonstrated experience integrating COTS products with required capabilities such as audit, logging via API or other process.
Demonstrated experience integrating COTS products with other functional capabilities such as web-based user interfaces, or COTS/GOTS products via API or other.
Demonstrated experience with mySql, SquirrelSQL or other relational databases.
Demonstrated experience using Apache Spark and Tomcat and Spring Framework.
Demonstrated experience using Elastic Search.
Demonstrated experience establishing and completing the stand-up of a COTS tool in a cloud environment
Demonstrated experience operating an ICD 508-compliant user interface.
Demonstrated experience requesting and updating server certificates.
Demonstrated experience modeling metadata management.
Demonstrated experience modeling relational, dimensional and NoSQL data.
Demonstrated experience applying data management standards.
Demonstrated experience creating data models.
Demonstrated experience implementing data models.
Demonstrated experience writing and updating documents associated with a security accreditation process.
Demonstrated experience requesting and updating server certificates.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting technical writing and editing skills with Microsoft Office.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience writing security documentation, such as System Security Plans.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience creating and updating documentation for current and proposed security architectures.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience documenting and implementing NIST 800-53 security controls.
Demonstrated experience with security accreditation tools.
Demonstrated familiarity with output from security assessment tools (like AppDetective, WebInspect, Nessus) and the ability to understand and coordinate assessment of findings.
Skills and experiences listed below are identified as highly desired in support of work activities under this contract.
Demonstrated experience with Informatica Axon or other Informatica tools.
Demonstrated experience with SAP Power Designer.
Demonstrated experience with YAml, putty, html, and CSS.
Demonstrated experience capturing detailed meeting minutes for actions and dissemination.
Demonstrated experience requesting and updating server certificates as part of the customers process.
Demonstrated experience deriving standards and methodologies for interoperability.
Demonstrated experience deriving standards and methodologies for data sharing.
Demonstrated experience developing ontologies and taxonomies.
Demonstrated experience establishing and completing the stand-up of a COTS tool on customers network.
Demonstrated experience writing documents associated with the customers security accreditation process.
Demonstrated experience with all control gates in the A&A process.
Demonstrated experience successfully obtaining a full ATO for projects on multiple fabrics (Unclassified/Secret/Top Secret).
Demonstrated experience working in an Agile environment.
Demonstrated experience leading scrum meeting with multi-disciplinary project teams of technical engineers, developers and stakeholders.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V177-04