Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience creating custom web parts, lists, content types, views or workflows.
Demonstrated working in small development teams utilizing Agile Methodologies.
Demonstrated experience with AWS.
Demonstrated experience taking color mockups and prototypes and building them out into functional applications.
Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical skills to assess customer requirements and create innovative solutions.
Demonstrated experience exhibiting problem solving skills to include debugging and testing web applications.
Demonstrated experience developing Java/Springboot applications.
Demonstrated experience with AWS Services and Cloud based development.
Demonstrated experience working with REST services.
Demonstrated experience working with Postgres.
Demonstrated experience with search syntax to include ICQL and Retrieval Ware.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting analytical skills to assess customer requirements and create innovative solutions.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting problem solving skills to include debugging and testing web applications.
Demonstrated experience in Agile software development.
Demonstrated experience developing Java/Springboot applications.
Demonstrated experience running Scrums and managing a backlog.
Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure engineering, application development, and operations and maintenance.
Demonstrated experience in the practical application of engineering science and technology, including applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods or services.
Demonstrated experience in design, such as design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Demonstrated experience in project management processes, procedures and tools.
Demonstrated experience in Project Management concepts and principles.
Demonstrated experience in Project planning and management skills, including scope of work, time estimation, and resource assignment.
Demonstrated experience in Technology Design, such as generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
Demonstrated experience in Troubleshooting, such as determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
Demonstrated experience in Systems Analysis, such as determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Demonstrated experience in Operations Analysis, such as analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
Demonstrated experience in identifying technology gaps in current capabilities and processes.
Demonstrated experience in developing a project plan and workflow based on a project management model.
Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem solving both technical and non-technical issues with equipment, systems, networks, and computer operations.
Demonstrated experience in conveying technical information to non-technical individuals.
Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem solving issues related to development across multiple security boundaries including both high and low side environments.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V376-04