Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall work closely with system owners and other information security staff to manage the customers lifecycle through the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes.
The Contractor shall work with system owners to implement required security controls and to prepare required A&A documentation.
The Contractor shall assess A&A submissions and identify necessary remediation actions.
The Contractor shall analyze security implications of interconnected systems.
The Contractor shall work with system owners to ensure that system accreditations are current and that vulnerabilities are addressed in a timely manner.
The Contractor shall assess, identify, and mitigate system risks, to the extent possible, throughout the lifecycle of the system.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $180,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience advising and assisting customers throughout the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Lifecycle to include, but not limited to development, creation, monitoring, adjudication and assessment of security controls and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms).
Demonstrated experience in guiding systems through the Authorizing Official (AO) and the Delegated Authorizing Official (DAO) accreditation workflow.
Demonstrated experience in establishing system criterion for A&A workflows to include those authorized by the AO or the DAO.
Demonstrated experience in coordinating technical security assessments of computing environments and systems to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
Demonstrated experience contributing to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations within the organizations mission space. Activities include, but are not limited to, authoring executive summaries for senior management, advising and counseling senior risk executive(s) with regard to system risk, policy development and improving overall cyber security awareness.
Demonstrated experience monitoring, tracking, and updating the status of systems in the A&A process and responding to security operations staffs data calls.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience advising and assisting the organization with development of a System Security Plan and other security documentation as appropriate.
Demonstrated experience leveraging Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), Government off the Shelf (GOTS), and custom tools and process and procedures in order to scan, identify, contain, mitigate and remediate vulnerabilities, and intrusions.
Demonstrated experience assisting architect and services developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security controls and potential security functionality to ensure uniform application of security policy and enterprise solutions.
Demonstrated experience creating and reviewing A&A Body of Evidence (BOE) documentation, providing assessment on compliance of its content for use for A&A adjudication.
Demonstrated experience validating and verifying system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishing system security design for controls.
Demonstrated experience providing guidance in the design, development, implementation, and integration of IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, virtualization, cloud, enclave environments, and external systems to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection and secure requirements
Demonstrated experience in performing analysis of systems, including organizationally built and developed systems, to determine the appropriate risk level and threats to a given system.
Demonstrated experience building IA into systems and services deploying into the organizations mission environments.
Demonstrated experience recognizing potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough review and analyses of relevant event detail, summary information, and supporting after the fact investigations as appropriate.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1591-02