Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall assist the customer to develop new quantitative methods to find patterns and relationships in large data sets.
The Contractor shall assist the customer to collaborate with stakeholders to determine the data needed to address project goals.
The Contractor shall assist the customer to incorporate insights and findings into a broad range of well-crafted, sophisticated products.
The Contractor shall review internal data points and compare them to external data points.
The Contractor shall recommend how data points could be used in external reporting.
The Contractor shall provide recommendations on the data structure, collection, and process.
The Contractor shall compile data to address complex issues for senior customers.
The Contractor shall provide accurate, timely, and sophisticated data analysis in support of key customer objectives.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $195,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel to compare various data sets.
Demonstrated experience creating Pivot Tables to aid in data organization.
Demonstrated experience using Tableau to offer visual data illustrations.
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio to aid in stakeholder presentations.
Demonstrated experience engaging with customers, stakeholders, and project managers in an on-going dialogue to meet contract deadlines.
Demonstrated experience leveraging multiple data management sources to organize relevant information to make recommendations and mitigations.
Demonstrated experience translating complex, technical findings into an easily understood narrative.
Demonstrated experience using data collection methods, capabilities, and tasking processes.
Demonstrated experience engaging in data mapping activities.
Demonstrated experience creating data dictionaries.
Demonstrated experience creating Interface Control Documents outlining how systems interact.
Demonstrated experience engaging in data manipulation, visualization, and wrangling activities.
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel to perform data optimization.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience with customer business operations and associated processes.
Demonstrated experience with Business Process Management applications such as ServiceNow, Salesforce, or Appian.
Demonstrated experience using strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1617-01