Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall document and facilitate the governance of internal boards and working groups and assist in the resolution of identified issues.
The Contractor shall coordinate and facilitate the flow of information across internal and external channels.
The Contractor shall facilitate and manage meetings for a variety of different stakeholders to include senior leadership, staff, and corporate boards.
The Contractor shall support, plan, lead or facilitate All-Hands, Offsites, Conferences, or other meetings as needed.
The Contractor shall capture action items and draft detailed meeting minutes.
The Contractor shall facilitate and manage control gate meetings.
The Contractor shall facilitate TEMs.
The Contractor shall solicit stakeholders for briefing topics, coordinate with speakers, compile briefings, and prepare agendas.
The Contractor shall coordinate with stakeholders to create project plans, tasks, develop schedules, manage project plans, documentation preparation, and deliverables.
The Contractor shall administer and maintain the customers Sharepoint site.
Position Level: Level 3 – Senior
Salary Range: Up to $140,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience coordinating, documenting, and facilitating meetings and technical discussions.
Demonstrated experience tracking project statuses, plans, action items and drafting meeting minutes.
Demonstrated experience collaborating with other offices from both technical and non-technical backgrounds in support of projects.
Demonstrated experience developing graphic documentation and reports for presentations.
Demonstrated experience translating technical information into clear and concise documents for technical and non-technical personnel presentations.
Demonstrated experience analyzing project workflow, governance, establish priorities, develop standards and set deadlines on IT projects.
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Teams.
Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating IT project control gates.
Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating TEMs and technical requirement discussions.
Demonstrated experience de-conflicting project resources and other dependencies and elevating when appropriate.
Demonstrated experience with MS office suite.
Demonstrated experience with Primavera (P6).
Demonstrated experience with JIRA.
Demonstrated experience with a service portal tool and ServiceNow.
Demonstrated experience providing administrative SharePoint support.
Demonstrated experience maintaining time management and organizational skills.
Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks in an environment with competing priorities and short suspense timelines.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience with IT service delivery processes.
Demonstrated experience collaborating with customer senior leadership, staff, and other technical and non-technical personnel.
Demonstrated experience in full life cycle project management.
Demonstrated experience in utilizing Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile methodologies to manage projects.
Demonstrated experience working in the customers virtual workspace.
Demonstrated experience being proactive, flexible, and adaptable in supporting a high demand work environment.
Demonstrated experience with the customers enterprise service portal tool.
o Agile certification
o Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification
o Scrum Master certification
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1622-01