Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contactor shall support the customer with SharePoint development and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services.
The Contractor shall assess and validate SharePoint requirements across customer organization.
The Contractor shall assess and validate web requirements across customer organization.
The Contractor shall finesse SharePoint workflow architectures.
The Contractor shall redesign the existing SharePoint applications to add new features, optimize, scale or improve stability and performance.
The Contractor shall provide O&M and content management support for customers SharePoint sites.
The Contractor shall create new customer SharePoint sites.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience identifying and validating requirements for SharePoint sites.
Demonstrated experience finessing SharePoint workflow architectures.
Demonstrated experience adding new features, optimizing, scaling, or improving stability and performance of SharePoint sites.
Demonstrated experience customizing the Graphical User Interface (GUI) for custom SharePoint application pages.
Demonstrated experience with HTML.
Demonstrated experience using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Demonstrated experience utilizing SharePoints REST API.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Designer.
Demonstrated experience with Visual Studio Code.
Demonstrated experience with GitHub.
Demonstrated experience utilizing Jira.
Demonstrated experience creating vector graphics.
Demonstrated experience creating raster graphics optimized for web use.
Demonstrated experience with web application development.
O SharePoint Administrator
o SharePoint Application Developer
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1624-01