Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall engage with domain-specific customer experts to rapidly acquire data and process specific insights needed to address customers core problems.
The Contractor shall engage with customer customers in person and via electronic communication to ensure that deliverables meet customer requirements.
The Contractor shall provide timely answers to customer questions.
The Contractor shall provide briefings on products to a variety of audiences.
The Contractor shall contribute to briefings both as a technical subject matter expert and as a lead presenter.
The Contractor shall deliver products such as customized ad-hoc reports and interactive dashboards.
The Contractor shall deliver rapid analysis results within a customer-specified period.
The Contractor shall develop new tools and methods to provide customers with better insights into mission areas, improve customer efficiency, and highlight concerning or non-obvious patterns in data.
The Contractor shall design and implement forecasting models.
The Contractor shall refine forecasting model designs based on customer feedback.
The Contactor shall engineer solutions to automate work processes and make them repeatable.
The Contractor shall automate data feeds from key data sources into centralized analytic environments.
The Contractor shall work with multiple stakeholders to identify key security and business challenges and provide data-driven support to risk-based analysis of security issues.
The Contractor shall identify and leverage datasets relevant to the question area, and produce actionable insights through data exploration, analysis, visualization, and the application of statistical and machine learning techniques.
The Contractor shall work with data in a variety of formats including databases, spreadsheets, and flat files.
The Contractor shall translate data findings into compelling stories for both technical and non-technical audiences.
The Contractor shall produce artifacts such as analytic white papers, PowerPoint presentations, briefings, and interactive Tableau dashboards.
The Contractor shall work in an iterate fast environment.
The Contractor shall distill customer challenges into key questions that can be answered wholly or in partnership with data and frame results into actionable recommendations.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience engaging with customers to understand and anticipate changing needs and requirements; anticipate substantive questions, and formulate qualitative and quantitative research designs to answer them.
Demonstrated experience identifying and extracting data from multiple sources.
Demonstrated experience applying qualitative and quantitative methods to the analysis of data.
Demonstrated experience highlighting key issues and relationships from a base of information.
Demonstrated experience relating and comparing data from different sources.
Demonstrated experience drawing conclusions supported by data.
Demonstrated experience distilling analyses into formats appropriate for both technical and non-technical audiences.
Demonstrated experience describing the value and possible applications of analytical procedures to other data scientists, managers, and customers.
Demonstrated experience using statistical concepts and methods with a background in quantitatively rigorous fields such as data science, mathematics, computer science, econometrics, and engineering.
Demonstrated experience creating and applying advanced algorithms and models to solve analytic problems.
Demonstrated experience managing and transforming structured and unstructured data.
Demonstrated experience programming with Python or R core functionality.
Demonstrated experience using applicable libraries and packages for data transformations, statistical analysis, visualization, and machine learning.
Demonstrated experience to interacting and transforming information from database tables using SQL.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience building Tableau dashboards.
Demonstrated experience with Databricks and Apache Spark.
Demonstrated experience working with personnel security and recruitment data and applying data science approaches to problem-sets within these domains.
Demonstrated experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) environments.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1625-01