Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall support the customers data holdings.
The Contractor shall oversee the strategic programmatic planning from roadmap conceptualization to specific timetables for technical deliveries.
The Contractor shall create requirements based on data needs.
The Contractor shall provide troubleshooting assistance, for users, on the customers enterprise search and discovery applications as needed.
The Contractor shall attend meetings with technology representatives on behalf of customer, as needed.
The Contractor shall highlight critical issues the other SMEs are encountering as they pertain to data.
The Contractor shall coordinate with Mission Representatives and Subject Matter Experts on project activities.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications, and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated, recent experience engaging directly with data-related issues, to include data quality and data curation activities.
Demonstrated, recent experience translating business needs into requirements for technologists, developing others requirements for technical implementation, and tracking the status of requirements.
Demonstrated experience creating and executing test plans.
Demonstrated experience creating documentation by writing focused talking points on data-related issues.
Demonstrated experience exhibiting customer service skills including the ability to work and communicate at various levels such as amongst peers, technical and mission partners, management, and executive level customers.
Demonstrated experience exhibiting communications and planning skills with the ability to track projects, plans and action items.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated recent experience with the data holdings and formats for the customers enterprise search and discovery applications.
Demonstrated experience with the customers search and discovery applications and analytic workflow processes.
Demonstrated experience with the customer’s datasets, to include unstructured, structured, and semi-structured datasets (content and metadata).
Demonstrated experience developing customer-specific and enterprise-wide software packages and datasets.
Demonstrated experience conducting application adoption activities for the customer and its partners.
Demonstrated experience supporting software development in an Agile environment.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1627-01