Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall provide development engineering and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities.
The Contractor shall design and develop enterprise applications in a web environment.
The Contractor shall analyze user needs and develop, create, and modify general computer applications or software or specialized utility programs and solutions.
The Contractor shall design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
The Contractor shall manage websites, including designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining activities, as well as performing testing and quality assurance of websites and web applications.
The Contractor shall analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development with the customer as part of the larger customer team.
The Contractor shall maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, and develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects and business unit requirements.
The Contractor shall apply project management model (Agile) for a given development effort.
The Contractor shall provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications.
The Contractor shall develop end-to-end cost analysis for projects.
The Contractor shall ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture.
The Contractor shall manage and track user stories through the customers JIRA site, help project and program teams prepare for IT Project Management Program control gates, and keep senior management apprised of project or program status.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience with J2EE and enterprise web application design and development.
Demonstrated experience designing and writing RESTful applications.
Demonstrated experience creating and deploying applications in an Apache Tomcat web server.
Demonstrated experience programming on Linux platforms.
Demonstrated experience analyzing user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
Demonstrated experience debugging existing software and corrects defects.
Demonstrated experience integrating existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
Demonstrated experience making recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
Demonstrated experience developing software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, conferring with users or system engineers; analyzing systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigating problem areas.
Demonstrated experience serving as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project.
Demonstrated experience with change management processes using BitBucket, GitHub, and Jira to track changes in a complex environment.
Demonstrated experience meeting with customers to understand complex applications and collect realistic requirements.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
Demonstrated experience with virtualization.
Demonstrated experience programming in Perl.
Demonstrated experience programming in C/C++.
Demonstrated experience with React.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V1632-02