Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor Team shall work closely with the customers Senior Methodologist who will manage the teams priorities.
The Contractor Team shall maintain existing foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models.
The Contractor Team shall make updates to existing evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models.
The Contractor Team shall maintain a stopgap application to make the customers existing foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models immediately available to customer users until capabilities can be integrated into the customers enterprise systems.
The Contractor Team shall update the application as necessary to support deployment of customers foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models at scale at the enterprise level.
The Contractor Team shall develop new foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models as requested by the customer.
The Contractor Team shall facilitate necessary IT training for application, tool, or model users.
The Contractor Team shall facilitate necessary account renewals for application, tool or model users.
The Contractor Team shall facilitate necessary Assessment and Authorization (A&A) lifecycle processes that are required as part of their work. A&A processes may include (but are not limited to), engaging with the appropriate customer personnel, creating or updating A&A documentation, creating Systems Security Plans, and coordinating system testing with security.
The Contractor Team shall consult with customer officers to gather and document requirements for tools and methodologies.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor Team shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
Demonstrated experience coding with Python and Java.
Demonstrated experience with data visualization.
Demonstrated experience in data science, particularly natural language processing.
Demonstrated experience in AWS, including s3, SageMaker notebooks, Lambda, Glue, Identity Management, Beanstalk, and DynamoDB.
Demonstrated experience in ElasticSearch.
Demonstrated experience in app development, deployment, and maintenance.
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory to perform the work, include:
Demonstrated experience reviewing peer reviewed literature on data science and apply the concepts to mission.
Demonstrated experience with deep learning packages such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, or FastAI.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -V2022-36845 (1483-05)