Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The seven-person Developer team shall comply with the Lean Agile methodology. The Developer team shall participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints and grooming sessions. The Developer team shall perform Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product integration and development efforts. The Developer team shall ensure tasks are completed on schedule. The Developer team shall consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification. The Developer team shall will work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors. The Developer shall understand the cloud environments, such as AWS or Azure. The Developer team shall coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, engineering, testing and other teams to provide system information and technical support. The Developer team shall create, manage and update Jira tickets. The Contractor team shall design, develop and modify software systems. The Developer team shall document and track vendor software roadmaps for software and patch version updates. The Developer team shall unit test their software and perform code reviews.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing detailed design and associated deliverables.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience translating customer and system requirements into design.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience designing system interfaces.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience developing Single Page Applications using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular 2+.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated hands-on experience developing RESTful web services using Java 8+ or other technologies such as Spring Framework 4+, or Spring Security 4+.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with non-relational database systems such as DynamoDB.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated hands-on experience developing JUnit and Jasmine tests.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with testing platforms such as Jest or Karma.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated hands-on experience working with DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, or Nexus
11. (Desired) Demonstrated recent experience with the customers Lean Agile methodology.
12. (Desired) The Contractor shall have demonstrated experience using ErDoS for reporting sprint MVI burn-up and top line charts, as well as MVI features and user stories.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with CFS, FSS, TagIt, KnoMAD, and TagIt digest.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1505-08