Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customers Information Technology (IT) support team provides first, second and third tier, full life cycle support including the study, planning, testing, installation, integration, upgrading, updating, patching, operation and maintenance, and deactivation of IT assets, sometimes afterhours. The work may be performed independently or within a team environment. The IT support work performed provides a highly secure and stable IT environment for customers publishing services and product production. The Systems Administrator will assist in the study, planning, integration, installation, and testing of new and upgraded versions and patches of the relevant operating systems (Windows Servers and Workstations, Windows Domain Controllers, Domain Name Service (DNS), Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), Distributed File System (DFS)) and third-party software components, on organization computer systems. They will also perform routine and standard IT asset operations such as software deliveries, hardware installations and upgrades, preventative maintenance, and basic troubleshooting, research and resolve routine and complex systems software problems efficiently and accurately while adhering to internal software management standards and procedures, maintain and update documentation on the IT systems configuration for all assigned projects, and serve as technical referent on engineering review boards considering all additions to or changes to the operating environment. The Systems Administrator is responsible for performing and assisting in supporting the O&M activities for all IT assets, researching and resolving routine O&M problems; assists in resolving complex problems, maintain and updating written SOPs and schedules for routine O&M activities; may provide input for the development of new or complex SOPs and schedules for O&M activities, and contacting centralized customer support teams, help desks, customers and other technical professional staffs and support organizations to help troubleshoot or inform them of issues and resolution of routine and moderately complex IT asset problems. Additionally, they will assist with first and second tier support to storage area network, server and storage capacity planning and monitoring, in monitoring the performance of servers and other IT assets, utilizing system-monitoring software, with complex installations of hardware and software components, and with troubleshooting of complex installation problems. The System Administrator will create and manage users and groups using Windows AD, create and configure Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs), create Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances, and create public and private subnets. Finally, this System Administrator will serve on installation teams providing assistance in the installation of servers and other IT hardware and software assets, as requested, monitor and manage servers and other IT assets backups, regularly apply security patches, configure security groups, and perform resiliency testing of multi-zones.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team in the study, planning, testing, installation, integration, upgrading, updating, patching, operation & maintenance, and deactivation of Windows servers and workstations, Windows Domain Controllers, Domain Name Service (DNS), Windows Server Update Service (WSUS), Distributed File System (DFS) and third-party software components, on an organizations computer systems.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating and managing users and groups using Windows Active Directory.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing and monitoring system backups.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience researching and resolving IT assets routine O&M problems and assisting in resolving complex problems.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience assisting with complex installations and troubleshooting of hardware and software components.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience creating public and private subnets.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience configuring security groups.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience independently diagnosing and resolving complex technical problems.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated experience researching the latest technological developments in the relevant operating systems to identify impact on organization operating systems and to anticipate changes.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1510-01