Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions new and innovative solutions for critical requirements. Existing use case requirements shall be transitioned off a legacy system beginning in FY23. The new solution will support use cases with varying degrees of complexity. The customers project plan includes delivery of proof-of-concept capabilities through Full Operating Capability. The customer requires skilled expertise to facilitate processes for requirements for management, configuration and knowledge management, and business processes. The business process manager will assist with establishment, standup, and management of internal boards that support the program such as management control boards, peer review boards, and engineering review boards. They will provide support and engagement for external governance boards such as the customers security accreditation processes, provide internal and external team collaboration and reporting and feedback across the program and with management, and produce agendas, minutes and other reporting documents. They will also develop and apply best practices for business processes workflow capture supporting optimal performance and management reporting, research and recommend tools to support programmatic functions, and provide for the logical conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge program, technical, cost, and schedule constraints. The business process manager will also apply activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques, implement customer approved recommendations for increased operational efficiencies, communicate and collaborate across organizational boundaries, to include other technical teams, and meet program objectives, provide transparent work packages using reports and briefings, and deliverables to the customer.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience defining and implementing business process improvements.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience establishing collaborative and transparent business operations.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience establishing standards for work decomposition.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience establishing consistent team behaviors to enable automated reporting of team progress.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience establishing effective approaches for work prioritization.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing changing and competing priorities.
7. (Desired) Demonstrated experience leading Scrum of Scrums and conduct Joint Sprint Reviews.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1586-02