Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires support in three areas, application development and support, System Administration of networks, and Access administration and support. The customer requires collaborative work as a team and being actively engaged across the IT enterprise in support of the customer. The Application Developers will provide software development services that develop and maintain web applications such as SharePoint and websites for customers organization and develop, create solutions, and customize applications such as SharePoint, Tableau, and ServiceNow. They will reengineer software systems as required, assess and validate SharePoint and web requirements across customer organization, and finesse SharePoint workflow architectures. They will redesign the existing SharePoint applications to add new features, optimize, scale or improve stability and performance, provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and content management support for customers SharePoint sites, and analyze business software and design specification for functional activities. They will also develop and write computer programs according to specifications to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information; develop code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software; closely coordinate and track risks, accreditation and reporting status across teams and perform maintenance on existing software products; and create new customer SharePoint sites. The Applications Developers will process incoming requirements pertaining to access, participate in ongoing customer projects to streamline account administration and data management, and write, design, or edit web page content. They will also confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria or choose solutions; develop databases that support web applications and web sites; respond to user email inquiries; and maintain understanding of current web technologies or web programming practices through continuing education, reading or participation in professional conferences, workshops or groups.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in software systems applications, design, development, and inter-connectivity.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience translating either initially ill-defined or increasingly complex system requirements into an end-to-end design for applications or databases that may involve multiple interfaces to other applications or supporting systems and then work to fulfill these requirements.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience writing clear and concise technical documentation.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience building and enhancing partnerships with a diverse customer base, contractors, service delivery partners, and other stakeholders.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience overseeing and conducting ongoing maintenance of industry applications including but not limited to JIRA, SharePoint, WordPress, and Domino.
8. Degree in Software Development, Web development or equivalent.
9. (Desired) Demonstrated Experience with excellent communication and briefing skills.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with graphics development.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with graphics tools.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience as a team player.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with an excellent eye for detail.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1595-01