Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customers office is a focal point for developing and integrating applications, utilized to analyze and manage data sets, and to provide training. The customer requires two Applications Developers (Devs) to develop, test, and maintain complex information technology applications, systems, and services related to research and data collection activities on the internet and social media platforms. The Devs shall build, maintain, and document systems related to databases, AWS resources, and associated web applications in accordance with customer requirements. The Devs shall analyze and define local and enterprise information system requirements. The Devs shall assess and improve existing applications. The Devs shall integrate existing software into customer networks. The Devs shall perform system and application design. The Devs shall develop capability prototypes. The Devs shall develop and implement operational informational systems. The Devs shall test, debug, track, and resolve programming issues. The Devs shall draft technical program documentation, such as end-user operational instructions, training guidelines, system, and application configuration information. The Devs shall assess and validate database and application requirements across customer teams. The Devs shall work towards requirements to add new features, optimize, scale, or improve stability and performance of databases, AWS resources, and associated web applications. The Devs shall provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support and documentation for associated databases and web applications. The Devs shall perform auditing and compliance tasks for associated databases and web applications. The Devs shall manage and track requirements as directed by the customer. The Devs shall participate in technical exchange meetings and design reviews.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with the Linux operating system, to include updating, configuring, and troubleshooting using SSH, RDP, and WinSCP.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with AWSs suite of services including VPC, IAM, Load Balancers, S3, EC2, and CloudWatch.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Node.js.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with JSON and MongoDB.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Express or similar.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Angular, REACT, or Vue.js.
7. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Auditing, Accreditation, and Compliance.
8. (Desired) Demonstrated experience implementing MongoDB Data Lake in AWS.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1609-01