Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer office develops secure computing enclaves and integrates software into them to meet specific mission needs. The customer requires a Software Developer (Dev) to perform software design, development, test, and deployment activities of secure enclaves and applications in commercial and government cloud platforms on networks at all security levels. The Dev shall develop cloud-based secure computing enclaves, and integrate Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), non-commercial, and Open Source software into secure enclaves according to customer requirements. The Dev shall develop software through the entire life cycle such as requirements definition, design, code, debugging, verification and test, and maintenance of software modules. The Dev shall propose and demonstrate innovative solutions for the formulation of new cloud architectures, designs for secure enclaves, and new software products available on the market. The Dev shall develop on commercial and government cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure. The Dev shall integrate communications products such as WireGuard VPNs, encrypted file transfer software, virtual desktop and virtual cell phone software into existing and new secure enclave solutions. The Dev shall integrate collaboration products into secure enclaves. The Dev shall integrate cloud virtual services, such as Azure Virtual Desktop, Amazon Workspaces Desktop, into secure enclave solutions. The Dev shall engage customer customers to bring system requirements to maturity, and develop proposed initial solutions. The Dev shall work with customer customers on iterative refinement of requirements and deployable solutions to meet the overall mission need. The Dev shall work with DevOps technologies such as Puppet, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins, and GitHub/GitLab. The Dev shall work with various databases such as MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, and DynamoDB. The Dev shall submit work progress to be reviewed on a weekly basis by the government technical manager. The Dev shall provide technical deliverables and documentation as requested by the customer.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with managing DevOps tools and processes in support of development activities.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with maintaining tools built to automate deployment and management of AWS environments.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience deploying solutions onto commercial cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and Google GCP.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience performing software or system development on Linux platforms.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with Linux operating systems such as CentOS or RHEL.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with web servers such as Apache Web Server, Apache Tomcat and Nginx.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience scripting languages such as shell and Python.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with object-oriented languages and programming, such as Java.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with web technologies such as CSS and HTML.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using version control systems such as GitHub.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience using build automation and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with applications such as Apache Web Server, ElasticSearch Logstash, and Kibana (ELK), Hashicorp Consul and Hashicorp Vault.
13. (Desired) Demonstrated experience deploying solutions onto customer cloud environment.
14. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with infrastructure-as-code software, such as Terraform, Packer and Ansible.
15. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, and implementing immutable or ephemeral services and cloud infrastructure.
16. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, and implementing collaboration hub services and applications in secure enclaves.
17. (Desired) Demonstrated experience maintaining solutions based on infrastructure-as-code software.
18. (Desired) Demonstrated experience developing a multi-vendor cloud infrastructure and deploying multi-vendor cloud communications solutions.
19. (Desired) Demonstrated experience taking a system through the customers current security accreditation process and experience with the customers accreditation tool.
20. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Hashicorps Packer and Terraform.
21. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Java, Go and Ruby.
22. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Docker containers.
23. (Desired) Demonstrated experience programming in Ruby.
24. (Desired) Demonstrated experience using NoSQL databases.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1610-01