Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer provides data-driven, business analysis to support senior organizational leaders. The customer requires support specializing in data analysis including data graphics and dashboards that help identify challenges and opportunities for the customers customers. The customer needs experienced coding and Tableau skills to transform the customers often unstructured data into clear and supported analytic takeaways to help customers with decision making related to production, resources and personnel. The work may be performed independently or within a team environment. The Data Scientist will assess the efficiency and accuracy of new data sources, preprocess or clean structured and unstructured customer data, and analyze large amounts of raw data in Oracle to provide new business insights. They will also create, adjust and improve statistical models; independently or with a team author analytic publications to include data visualizations using the customers templates; and provide technical education to staff on an ad-hoc basis.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience with SQL in Oracle to include using common table expressions, set operations, aggregated functions and nested subqueries.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience working with time-series data and the use of date and time expressions in Oracle using customers personnel data.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience using R.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience using Python.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience using Splunk.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with and applying statistical models to career speed and promotions.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience with version control systems such as Github.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated professional experience using Tableau to create customer-ready Tableau graphics.
9. (Desired) Demonstrated professional experience with Tableau Prep.
10. (Desired) Demonstrated professional experience creating and customizing customer-facing Tableau dashboards.
11. (Desired) Demonstrated hands on experience using automated processes in the customers environment.
12. (Desired) Demonstrated experience providing technical education to personnel.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1612-01