Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The customer requires support for a wide breadth of IT requirements. Work may be performed independently or within a team environment. Workload ranges from moderate to heavy and is managed by customer leadership for priorities. The Network Engineer will serve as the primary point of contact for the program for all technical, cost and schedule performance matters and issues, oversee daily operations following customer direction, provide for qualified personnel, manage, assign, oversight and review work of program personnel, and assure any SLA requirements are met, ensure tasks are completed within the deadlines and tasking guidance from the customer is clear and unambiguous, and plan and coordinate all program activities including installation and upgrading of hardware and software (utilization of cloud services), programming and systems design, development and modification of IT networks, and implementation of Internet and intranet sites. They will also ensure all necessary programmatic and technical artifacts required to effectively and successfully manage the program are created, maintained and are accurate, take measures to mitigate gaps in service due to the attrition or fluctuation of program personnel, ensure program reporting on performance and status is complete and delivered per requirements and deadlines, and consult and coordinate to ensure problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification are completed. Finally, the Network Engineer will consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements, provide for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery as defined by customers requirements, stay abreast customers directives, regulations and policies; advances in technology, and perform tasks related to data manipulation as part of daily duties.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with adding and removing account accesses with the following applications: Notes, Share folder structure, Sharepoint.
2. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Account Maintenance such as creation, setup, deletion, cleanup, and requesting the removal of and creation of new accounts for those coming in as needed.
3. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience dealing with Account support such as password resets, unlocking of accounts, and troubleshooting account issues.
4. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with providing support for sites McAfee and/or BitLocker drive encryption.
5. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Workstation installation, Physical and virtual workstation builds and rebuilds.
6. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working with virtual workstation templates, creating and updating virtual workstation build template.
7. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Workstation Maintenance such as physical and virtual patch install, troubleshooting failed installations, technical requisition of workstations that break, turn in of workstations that are no longer needed, replacing broken hardware for physical workstations, deleting virtual workstations for rebuild, and increasing virtual workstation resources as needed such as CPU and RAM.
8. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in Stand-alone system maintenance, such as Network Management Laptop, on monthly basis, and rebuilding as necessary or build when new hardware is sent.
9. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Server Maintenance such as weekly reboots, patch installations, and application updates as needed for networks and stand-alone systems, purging official traffic marked for deletion, checking VSS backups, and changing server ADMIN passwords.
10. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing and troubleshooting sites VDI infrastructure.
11. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience configuring and installing printers.
12. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in printer maintenance of multiple printers such as patching, replacing and keeping track of toner, and maintaining printer default configuration for new printer installations.
13. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing printer consumable inventory.
14. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience helping design and implement stand-alone systems for mission needs.
15. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience managing sites such as Confluence page and Jira page for communication.
16. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience assisting with managing WordPress pages for travel information.
17. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience assisting with managing sites such as SharePoint pages.
18. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with Project management for new IT requirements.
19. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience pertaining to transferring of data for large amounts of data such as photos and videos.
20. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with system maintenance such as semi-annual system reboots and replacing failed hard drives as necessary in the storage appliance.
21. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience on a wide variety of communication networks.
22. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in installing new VTCs when requested.
23. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience maintaining VTC support and providing support for multiple VTCs and conference rooms, some containing Crestron systems for system switching.
24. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in Alt route testing that will be performed on a quarterly basis.
25. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience in secure phone installation and support.
26. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with switch and router troubleshooting and port configuration for new hardware installations such as workstations and phones.
27. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with installing, configuring, or reconfiguring security keys and equipment for all buildings on site that require secure system access.
28. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience maintaining at least 25 security keys and equipment such as rekey and change pins as needed.
29. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience working unique network systems support for network phones.
30. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with technical support for official systems documentation and vulnerability scans for all stand-alone systems.
31. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience dealing with miscellaneous technical duties such as equipment disposition, identifying solutions for communications, and LAN expansions when requested.
32. (Mandatory) Demonstrated experience with monthly scans of all isolated and network systems.
33. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Python and Linux.
34. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with Wireless Intrusion Detection.
35. (Desired) Demonstrated experience creating firewall rules.
36. (Desired) Demonstrated experience with web application development.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -LV1615-01