Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contract Team shall build, from scratch, applications that exploit large streaming critical datasets that increase the efficiency of the decision making process for hundreds of analysts and policy makers; however, the customer project manager will manage the priorities.
The Contractor Team shall be responsible for developing and maintaining an AWS based environment that contains data of the highest sensitivity.
The Contractor Team shall also be responsible for managing databases, applications, data, analytical tools, and extract, transform, load (ETL) pipelines.
The Contractor Team shall be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining user interfaces that programmatically connect to back end database and systems.
The Contractor Team shall primarily work independently as the single point of failure for all systems administration work on the environment.
The Contractor Team shall perform security assessments to identify and correct weaknesses or deficiencies within the information system and its environment of operation.
The Contractor Team shall be directly involved in processing all customer efforts through the various facets of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment & Authorization (A&A) processes.
The Contractor Team shall perform system configuration and patch management on live critical systems.
The Contractor Team shall implement corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities, negotiate and coordinate with the program on an acceptable mitigation plan, and then verify those mitigations were effectively implemented.
The Contractor Team shall act as a point of contact (POC) with department personnel and perform requirements gathering and application design to support operational facing customer needs in an Agile methodology.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $230,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor Team shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
Demonstrated experience with deploying and developing AWS systems from the ground up using CloudFormation and Cloud Development Kit (CDK) with services including:
o Elastic Map Reduce (EMR)
o Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
o Application Load Balancer (ALB)
o Simple Storage Service (S3)
o Relational Database Service (RDS)
o Identity Access Management (IAM)
o Simple Notification Service (SNS)
o Simple Queue Service (SQS)
o Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
o Secret Manager
o Key Management Service (KMS)
Demonstrated experience with deploying and developing Spark Streaming with Apache Sedona.
Demonstrated experience with deploying and developing on NiFi in massive amounts of continuously streaming structured and unstructured data.
Demonstrated experience with deploying, managing, and administrating massive multi-indexed Elasticsearch Clusters.
Demonstrated experience deploying Dockerized Python micro services with FastAPI.
Demonstrated experience developing and deploying machine learning algorithms with Scikit-Learn and SciPy.
Demonstrated experience with developing user interfaces with Typescript using the Vue framework with the open source Leaflet and PixiJS libraries.
Demonstrated experience using Node.js and a working understanding of UI hydration techniques.
Demonstrated experience using DGraph and the Graph QL language for making queries and mutations.
Demonstrated experience using Git and Gitlab.
Demonstrated experience collecting and managing requirements from users in a formal and adhoc manner.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired of the Contractor Team but not required to perform the work include:
Demonstrated experience using JIRA and Confluence for tracking and managing project progress.
Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Demonstrated experience building production grade applications on relational and unstructured streaming data.
o AWS Solutions Architect
o AWS DevOps Professional
o Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1513