Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
· The Contractor Team shall provide one contractor to serve as a working lead, managing day to day activities of the team.
· The Contractor Team shall serve as the IT support liaison for customer mission partner IT requirements, and interact with the appropriate stakeholders to fulfill the requirements.
· The Contractor Team shall provide troubleshooting to mission partner IT secure and unsecure systems and networks to ensure they are operating on a daily basis.
· The Contractor Team shall provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT support on customer mission partner IT secure and unsecure systems and networks.
· The Contractor Team shall interact with the appropriate service providers to resolve IT system, connectivity, and network issues if the situation warrants.
· The Contractor Team shall determine the cause of IT issues and explain best solutions to solve them.
· The Contractor Team shall document issues for further research and follow up if the situation warrants, to ensure resolution.
· The Contractor Team shall provide onsite customer mission partner IT support such as server support, desktop support, and operating systems upgrades.
· The Contractor Team shall process data transfer requests.
· The Contractor Team shall assist with deploying COTS/GOTS applications to meet customer mission requirements.
· The Contractor Team shall provide account administration and management including but not limited to domain accounts, PKI certificates, customer mission partner enrollment database, and RSA tokens.
· The Contractor Team shall provide after-hours support if the situation warrants.
· The Contractor Team shall assist the customers mission partners in obtaining security approvals to bring in mission partner IT hardware, such as, laptops, scanners, and printers to the customers site.
· The Contractor Team shall manage and track mission IT asset inventory on all mission IT equipment, and maintain up-to-date inventory records.
· The Contractor Team shall read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
· The Contractor Team shall escalate incident reports to required groups, monitor, and track progress.
· The Contractor Team lead shall develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes.
· The Contractor Team lead shall generate ad-hoc reports.
· The Contractor Team lead shall generate staffing schedules, ensuring there is adequate team coverage during core work hours.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT support on IT secure and unsecure systems and networks.
· Demonstrated experience interacting with service providers to resolve IT system, connectivity, and network issues.
· Demonstrated experience performing account administration and management actions such as on domain accounts, PKI certificates, enrollment databases, and RSA tokens.
· Demonstrated experience in providing IT software and hardware support such as server support, desktop support, account administration, data transfer support, and operating systems upgrades.
· Demonstrated experience performing data transfer requests.
· Demonstrated experience assisting with deploying COTS/GOTS applications.
· Demonstrated experience working across multiple organizations with competing priorities to resolve IT systems and networks issues.
· Demonstrated experience providing problem solutions to meet requirements while adhering to security policies and plans.
· Demonstrated experience providing support to IT environments to facilitate, enable, and drive IT system requirements to fruition.
· Demonstrated experience communicating complex technical concepts, requirements, and technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Demonstrated experience providing remote desktop support to resolve critical IT-related issues.
Demonstrated experience answering users inquiries regarding computer software and hardware operation to resolve problems.
Demonstrated experience using enterprise service tool(s) including, but not limited to, ServiceNow to document and track incident tickets.
Demonstrated experience working in a team environment and with all levels of management.
Contractor Team Lead
Serve as working team lead who is responsible to meet the work requirements in addition to leading the Contractor Team.
Demonstrated experience leading a team of personnel providing IT systems support.
Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining SOPs and processes.
Demonstrated experience generating ad-hoc reports.
Demonstrated experience generating staff schedules.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience with IT service delivery processes.
· Demonstrated experience multi-tasking in an environment with competing priorities and short suspense timelines.
· Demonstrated experience providing customer IT customer service.
· Demonstrated experience using problem solving skills to resolve IT issues.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1623b