Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Contractor shall manage ongoing tracking processes and coordination support across the customer and respective stakeholders.
· The Contractor shall create reports and briefings that easily and concisely describe highly complex programs and current and future plans for each.
· The Contractor shall draft, coordinate, and maintain documentation such as operating procedures, internal memorandums, and correspondences with stakeholders.
· The Contractor shall provide support and assist coordinating the testing and analysis of next generation tools and capabilities.
· The Contractor shall analyze and identify technical issues and offer options for resolution on technical activities involving field elements.
· The Contractor shall lead discussions, and facilitate meetings and working groups.
· The Contractor shall develop briefings to commutate key management directives to include issues, risks, actions, and mitigation plans.
· The Contractor shall evaluate and make recommendations for areas of improvement within the customers existing technical processes and policies.
· The Contractor shall develop mechanisms for corresponding with stakeholders on project milestones and progress and program status.
· The Contractor shall review multiple projects involving complex information systems, data transport platforms, unique communications solutions, and alternative technology capabilities.
· The Contractor shall coordinate with stakeholders to evaluate emerging capabilities for rapid insertion of alternative technologies to advance or sustain critical mission needs.
· The Contractor shall conduct de-confliction of procurement, supply and equity chains, payment methods used in the development or deployment of innovative technologies.
· The Contractor shall review capability requirements, CI assessments, risk mitigation strategies, and process management techniques, program and project schedules and costs, procurement strategies, supply and equity chains that support the development and deployment of alternative communications and technology solutions.
· The Contractor shall identify and recommend key process improvement initiatives to address risk management of the customers technology approval process.
· The Contractor shall provide weekly status reports.
Position Level: All Levels
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
· Demonstrated experience working as a project lead from early-stage development through to approval process and deployment.
· Demonstrated experience with supporting an enterprise or large program office with multiple projects.
· Demonstrated experience prioritizing projects based on criticality and immediate need, while ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
· Demonstrated experience with reviewing technical solutions and project and cost schedules.
· Demonstrated experience formulating process improvement and project oversight.
· Demonstrated experience in problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems.
· Demonstrated experience with boutique or stand-alone technical solutions for use in technical activities.
· Demonstrated experience researching emerging technology trends to provide talking points and background information for stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience in emerging technologies such as blockchain and network monitoring software.
· Demonstrated experience working with little to no supervision.
· Demonstrated experience liaising with stakeholders on new technical processes, services, and equipment.
· Demonstrated experience with analyzing capability requirements and security assessments, and supporting the development and deployment of technology capabilities.
· Demonstrated experience with technical exchange meetings with stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience briefing and writing for technical and non-technical individuals.
· Demonstrated experience with drafting or reviewing program documentation.
· Demonstrated experience defining and implementing communication solutions.
· Demonstrated experience creating business workflows and process roadmaps.
· Demonstrated experience preparing project or program briefings status for executive audiences or corporate boards.
· Demonstrated experience communicating with senior and executive audiences through briefings or written correspondences.
· Demonstrated experience consulting leadership with program management activities such as problem resolution, task schedules, new requirements, training needs, or task clarification.
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory to perform the work include:
· Demonstrated experience liaising between teams to advance customer -wide activities that support overall organizational objectives.
· Demonstrated experience and strong collaboration skills to bring resources to bear when faced with complex issues in full project management lifecycle for diverse portfolio of Technical missions.
· Demonstrated expertise within cross-organizational missions, technical needs, security protocols, and acquisition processes.
· Demonstrated experience documenting and coordinating the customers guidance for unique capabilities to support activities.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers network review board process.
· Demonstrated experience in acquisition processes and procedures.
· Demonstrated experience with technology CI/Security assessments, Threat Matrixes, Supply Chain security, Equity Partnerships, Joint Ventures, and Acquisitions and Mergers.
· Demonstrated experience coordinating Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) actions.
· Demonstrated experience with the end to end CFIUS process; Internal and external to customer.
· Demonstrated experience with emerging technologies such as hardware, software, software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategies.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process.
· Demonstrated experience writing white papers on technical capabilities and highlighting opportunities for technology exploitation (e.g. White Hat, Black Hat, and Gray Hat themes).
· Demonstrated experience using the customers vendor vetting process and coordinating findings with stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience in emerging technologies such as FINTECH and financial industry monitoring software.
· Demonstrated experience gathering, defining, and managing stakeholder requirements in support of technical capabilities, in accordance with specific regulation and policy.
· Demonstrated experience with customers network, technical, and acquisition review processes.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers approval boards and review panels.
· Demonstrated experience working with customers decision board members to review mission objectives, business processes, and risk management strategies applied toward programs and projects.
· Demonstrated experience with the customers efforts to maintain proper governance standards for approving stand-alone or boutique communications and technology solution.
· Demonstrated experience with customer information security requirements.
· Demonstrated experience managing activities and tasking through the entire project lifecycle to include acquisition planning, supply chain security, risk mitigation, and funding method selection.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RV1607a