Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking to fill a Project Integrator position with a focus on data management. This Project Integrator will support the customer organization responsible for establishing and improving data management services. This includes identifying business processes and assisting the organization to optimize its data management strategy, as it pertains to data compliance, data protection, and data sharing. The Project Integrator will act as a liaison between the customers and partners staff and contractor teams to ensure accurate information flows between groups. It is highly desired that this person has demonstrated experience in working with NARA.
Focus will include:
Overseeing the development of ADLS iServices to enable information to be tagged, tracked and managed in place to meet records management compliance.
Coordination for core RM programs run the dispersed, matrixed teams including: the Mission Records Inventories (MRI), Information Management Approval (IMA), of IT systems to hold records, and communications efforts.
Position Level: Level 4 – Full Performance
Salary Range: Up to $100,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Prior experience in customer or federal records and information and records management and applicable regulations, policies, and guidelines with demonstrated experience supporting front offices and/or senior leaders.
Experience writing new and or updating existing records schedules.
Ability to draft and edit records guidance documentation – to include user’s guides, SOPs, briefings, scripts for WBTs, etc.
Ability to work with technical teams to update databases.
Practical knowledge of project management methodologies and strong critical thinking skills.
Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field; or four (4) years recent work experience in IT Project Management of RIM field; and five (5) years supporting the IC preferred
Demonstrated proficiency and extensive experience with Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and Office applications
Correlate and analyze business and technical data to understand performance and identify improvement opportunities by conducting analysis, monitoring compliance, and capturing lessons learned
Translate strategic initiatives and business requirements into functional information
technology requirements and corresponding capabilities
Coordinate project schedules, facilitate meetings, document minutes, and trace action items for successful completion
Assist with development of a communication strategy and materials for organization
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT546-01