Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking a fully cleared Sr. HPC Analyst/Sr. SW Engineer.
This assignment is for a vital position on a national security Program that works in close partnership with data scientists, engineers, and analysts conducting specialized scientific and engineering analysis on powerful high performance single-image supercomputing systems. Additional analytic applications are run on cluster computing systems and GPU systems to provide in-depth analytic results, to achieve a best-tool-for-the-job approach. The Program is responsible for operating all the host systems for the analysis and requires an individual to work in a liaison role, linking the analysts and their specialty codes and applications with the computing systems that are focused on yielding in-depth technically sound results.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The successful candidate for this position shall bring an understanding of scientific, mathematics, and data science analysis, plus software applications development, along with script and code development. A valuable skill will be to assess and adjust codes to adapt to the computing systems for better utilization plus identifying and adapting the computing systems to improve the ability for analysts to conduct their modeling and simulation tasks. The successful candidate will enjoy a good amount of autonomy working in a small team and will have the ability to do hands-on coding and script writing, plus evaluate, assess, and adjust scripts or code provided by mission partner data scientists, engineers and analysts. An added opportunity exists to partner with scientists and engineers within the National Labs where many of the analysis applications are developed.
The successful candidate shall develop and enhance mission critical enterprise or departmental IT systems, and will have opportunities to conceptualize solutions and then deliver them from project inception to completion. This position requires hands-on experience working with software and hardware in a cooperative partnership environment with mission partners, where customer focus, communication and continual tradecraft improvements are the norm. Must be able to quickly adapt and work with user applications and troubleshoot and resolve computational issues. Candidate may be called upon to provide technical guidance in software engineering techniques and automated support tools as well as adapt and adhere to the design concepts and standards required to maintain system security accreditation.
Experience in python, perl, Linux, R, Bash
Modeling & simulation
AWS services and tools
Minimum 10 years of experience
Chef, Ansible, C2S
AI/ML, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Fortran, MatLab
Hadoop and Map Reduce
HPC/HPE Software applications, including working with GPU computational accelerators178994
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT005-02