Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Looking to fill an Information Review and Release Analyst, flexible work schedule, located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast paced business office. This position require for the individual to oversee process of the declassification of documents related to litigation cases, such as civil or criminal cases. Must be detail oriented to record the chronological order of events from beginning to end process. These cases are sensitive in nature and must be handle with strict confident. The criteria of Executive Order (EO) 13526, or as amended, the Freedom of Information Act and Privacy Act laws. Organize documents in preparation for legal counsel to review must be properly recorded with accuracy. Act as a liaison for Other Government Agency (OGA) involved in the process. Conduct desktop research analyze results to determine the relevance of a new search or whether the requested records have been previously declassified and/or released. The individual will provide the rationale for redaction actions on the electronic version of the documents using codes provided in the customers declassification guidance; provide recommendations regarding the release of the documents for customer approval; and record decisions in the customers automated systems. The individual will determine if a record contains Other Government Agency (OGA) equities and requires external referral or if the record requires non-routine handling. In addition, managing the referral process. Organize documents in in preparation for declassification review and correctly assign these items to the proper equity holder. Research previous declassification/release decisions as necessary to ensure accuracy and consistency and provide feedback to the customer.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $120,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
1. Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
2. Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment.
3. Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive; strong knowledge of the intelligence community with analytical skills background
4. Knowledge of legal terminology, such as in the area of police enforcement, security or court systems
5. Strong work ethic
6. Organizational and time management skills.
7. Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the requirements.
8. Strong multitasking ability, adaptable, and flexible skills.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT046SB1-01