Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
Seeking an Applications Developer to support applications development and operations and maintenance of a variety of systems and initiatives focused on streamlining operations, automating processes, and aligning customer solutions to the overarching digital architecture. The ideal candidate will help promote state-of-the-art IT solutions, collaborating with IT mission partners to share technology and lessons learned and ensure records management processes and requirements are included in the early design stages of IT solutions across the community. Additionally, this individual will work in concert with the customer technical interfaces to ensure future plans for technology are in line with the plans for the overall customer architecture.
Position Level: Level 2 – Expert
Salary Range: Up to $210,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
Demonstrated experience dealing with customers;
Must possess “people skills”
Proficient in Java
Experience with application frameworks (Spring Boot, NodeJS-NestJS); Experience developing applications with the Node.js framework
Experience with Python
Must know to use an IDE to code (ex IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
Experience with web services (REST) and service oriented architecture (SOA) Spring Boot, Tomcat
Experience with relational databases (ex – Oracle / Postgres)
Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex – Bash scripting, VI)
Ability to work well with others as well as independently (MUST leave ego at the door)
Ability to work well in a constantly evolving, fast paced work environment
BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with Microservices
Experience with front end development using Angular 10
Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex – GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins)
Experience in an Agile environment
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
- Outstanding Salaries
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan – Featuring a full scope of investment options
– 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee’s salary
– Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year vesting period)
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
– Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
– Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope protection for you and your family!
– 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA – B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and $3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to $10,000.00/month)
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)
Employee Referral Bonus:
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for every year the person works for B4CORP
Paid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal holidays)
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer approval)
Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
– More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics, including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud — from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
– Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices – even offline!
– Transcender® Practice Exams
– Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training Account
Internal Tracking -RT226A3-02